Looking for tranquility and yet want to be close enough to beaches, restaurants, flea markets and Goa’s famous gaiety, Heritage Nirvana is the Villa for you.
Looking for tranquility and yet want to be close enough to beaches, restaurants, flea markets and Goa’s famous gaiety, Heritage Nirvana is the Villa for you. Families and groups will love staying at Heritage Nirvana with the famous sandy beaches of Baga and Calangute close by.
The space Tucked away in the best location, Heritage Nirvana Villa is a hidden gem set within the touristy side of North Goa. Surrounded by fruit trees, Heritage Nirvana offers self-catering accommodation with a large living room, kitchen, two private sun-terraces and four large bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Large french windows in each room let in the sunshine and open out onto lush green gardens. Luxurious yet homely, each of the four bedrooms reflects a perfect blend of the modern with the traditional. Hand-crafted rustic mango wood wardrobes add an old world charm while the antique beds topped with deep mattresses invite guests to sink in after a tiring day. Bedrooms have their own cozy balconies or verandahs where one can relax as pipe music plays in the fragrant night air.
Guests can choose to have meals sitting at the antique trellis topped dining table or dine alfresco on the patio. If you don’t fancy battling for a sun lounger each morning, Heritage Nirvana offers the perfect space for groups of friends and families with kids who can splash safely in the kids’ pool. Take the relaxation a notch further with a soak in the Jacuzzi or steam room. Also available for use are the clubhouse with indoor games, an outdoor play area for kids and a well-equipped gym.
Added services housekeeping staff that come in to clean up daily and a thoughtfully provided washing machine and iron help cut luggage space. The villa has a filtered water supply and a fully functional kitchen. Extra bed-linen & towels are provided on request. If a vehicle is hired, there is private parking at the villa, scooters & cycle hire can also be arranged for.
Close by are a host of restaurants that dish out amazing sea-food and an array of lip-smacking local dishes, the flea markets, spas and all the bargain shopping that you might want. Also within walking distance are a number of basic needs stores/grocers. Though the action of Calangute and Baga are just a 5-minute drive away, Heritage Nirvana Villa is sure to tempt guests to drop their touristy plans in favour of lazy afternoons lounging in the private garden and watching tropical birds and butterflies as they flit by.
Heritage Nirvana Villa offers an experience unlike any other in Goa making it the perfect holiday for senior citizens, couples, small families and large gatherings alike.
Attractions and distance:
Airport & Railway Stations :
• Dabolim Airport - Distance from the airport to Villa is 40 km. Taxis are easily available at the airport.
• Thivim Railway Station - Is about 15 km away.
• Mapusa - The nearest town is 7 km away.
• Panjim - The Capital of Goa is located 15kms away.
• Very Huge Pool (largest in North Goa for the Villa category) and private garden
• All-Time Caretaker for guests assistance and to make the stay more comfortable
• Daily House Keeping as per convenient time.
• Hot/cold shower
• Fully equipped Hall for entertainment: Music System, LED TV, Dish TV, Water Heater, Library, Large Group Sitting Arrangement etc
• 8 Seater dining table supported by a fully functional Kitchen for Home Cooking.
• Verandah / Balcony
Nearest Towns / Beaches:
• Baga - The closest beach - a couple of minutes drive away - houses popular eating places like Brittos, Titos and Club Cabana
• Anjuna - for tourist traffic and the Wednesday Anjuna Markets
• Arpora - for the famous Saturday night flea markets - Mackies and Ingos
• Calangute - a few minutes away - popular beach
• Chapora - is the nearest village. In the evenings, the fishing boats come into the jetty, and locals and tourists can buy fish straight off the boats.
• Mapusa - is the nearest town for provisions and shopping. This is where the locals shop. Thivim - is the nearest railway station
Guests have access to the entire Villa include a large open kitchen; a sunshine filled living room filled with groupings of teakwood Indian antique chairs, and stacks of books. Sun verandahs, balconies and a garden filled with greens are available for after meal lazing around.
Interaction with guests
To cut off the hassles of our guests and to make the trip memorable, we help in the following:
- planning their vacations in Goa by suggesting good places for site scenes, parties and lot more.
- we do help in arranging pickup-drop, self-driving vehicles,
- we have tied up with best vendors for entertainment activity packages like
Other things to note
We can arrange breakfast and other meals, also they can be ordered from nearby restaurants.
We can also arrange self-driving bikes & cars, or Taxi services for pickup and drop. Additionally, tickets for Scuba, Iceland & Sightseeing in North & South Goa can be booked at Villa.
or call us on +91 88066 32000
And get the best available rate
Fill in your details and we will get back to you shortly.